Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Seriously??

It's hard to get in the Christmas spirit when it's snowing in Arizona, but it is 70 degrees here. Really. I could technically wear my bathing suit outside today and be fairly comfortable -- not that that would ever happen, it's bad enough when it's summer and I have been mentally preparing, but not actually preparing myself for that leap of faith...




Not that I expect much here in GA in terms of a snowy winter wonderland. But at least make it cold enough to justify my wearing of a festive scarf! At this point, I'm going to have to find a tacky Christmas t-shirt to wear, instead of a bedazzled sweatshirt. Turning on the AC shouldn't be a part of Christmas morning. *Etc*


I think last week I was complaining because it was so cold. I'm going to change this blog to a weather-complaint-forum.


But come on, weather! You have a week to get your act together.

2 comments:

  1. i hear ya about this balmy weather...it is simply strange to think about considering Christmas is next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't, seriously could not, do it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...