Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas Recap

Working only 2 days out of 2 weeks will make you kinda lazy. I had all the time in the world to write about our second Christmas in Knoxville, but I simply didn't do it. Now that another holiday (and year!) has come and gone, it seems kind of irrelevant to explain all that we did. It will suffice to say that we had a fabulous time in Knoxville - we got to spend lots of time with family, I saw my lovely friends, and we ate lots of great food. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

We are truly blessed by everyone around us, and I am so grateful to be able to have the kind of Christmas we had.

I will be back shortly to share my New Years Resolution, which just so happens to include not being lazy....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...