Saturday, July 25, 2009

How to See More Dog Hair...

Put in wood floors!!

Photobucket

Our bedroom floor has been completed for a while, but I just recently actually got it clean enough to justify taking a picture!

I love.love.love how it looks in there!! The brown of the wood really makes the white furniture pop. And I know that bright blue walls might not be everyone's first choice, but like them so I guess that's all that matters!

I would say laying the floor in here was the easiest of all the rooms, even though we did run into a little old water damage that slowed our progress a little..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Roxy was a huge help! I don't think we could have done it without her....

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I feel your pain on the dog hair- we thought putting floors that matched the dogs would hide the hair, but now we just have little tumble-weeds of fluff everywhere!
    The floors look awesome though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those floors Claire! You guys should be SOOOO proud of doing it yourselves! Great Job!

    XO - Katie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...