Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Tony and I are currently in Knoxville, eating way too much food and doing a whole lot of nothing!

I have a million things to be thankful for, but most importantly, my wonderfully supportive, loving, and hilarious husband.  He keeps me sane (kinda) and manages to make me happy every single day.  I'm so thankful for my family and extended family - including the two little baby girls who are growing away right now in their mamas [my sister officially found out she's having a girl - as is my sister in law - so I am super excited for TWO little girls!].  I'm so grateful to have loving friends around us (both near and far).  I love the fact that we are blessed with good health, good jobs, and overall good lives.  I'm beyond thankful for my dogs - they keep me laughing (Roxy) and snuggle with me when it's been a rough day (Sandy). 

I'm thankful for all of the blessings of this life - both big and small.

And I'm thankful for the 3 helpings of mac and cheese I'm about to go devour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...