Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Photo Cards - On Sale! Woo!

I ordered our holiday cards today!  I will post them once I actually send them out, because they are quite cute!

I opted not to arrange to take a photo, mostly because time is running out, and the thought of trying to make the dogs sit still for a photo makes me tired.  Instead I used a cute picture of Tony and I from a few months ago (back when we were still kinda tan!)

I held off on ordering the cards, because I figured a sale/deal would come up sooner or later.  Sure enough, today only Snapfish has 40% off cards.  I had the card in my shopping cart ready to go, just waiting for an offer like this to come through.  40 cards and envelopes for around $20 (including shipping and tax).  Not too bad!

1 comment:

Your comments make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...