Monday, May 24, 2010

Dancing Fools

2 years.  Crazy how it feels not that long, but so so long - all at the same time....

Tony and I have been married two years now, and I guess I will reevaluate the above statement after about 20 years and see how I feel then!

Last year, I showed you photos from our decorations, flowers, etc.  They are all so lovely to look at, but I figured this year I would show you the awesome shots of the horrendous fabulous dancing that took place.  I don't think there was a single person who didn't dance at least once.

My father-in-law danced to Lil John's "Get Low."  Unedited.  True story.


























2 comments:

  1. I love dancing wedding pictures! Even though we all (me included) sometimes look like fools in them, they are always so joyous and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great time was had by ALL!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...