Monday, June 7, 2010

Happiness on a Pan

I've mentioned before how awesome my husband is, right?  
No?  Um, well, if he asks ... just tell him I have - he doesn't read this anyway.




He's perfect for a few reasons, but mostly because he makes food for me.  The key to my heart is totally through my stomach.  Right through my rock-hard, ab-covered stomach...


He cooks for me every night, which is a blessing because otherwise I would live on Lean Cuisines and those little  containers of microwavable corn.  (if you haven't had one, do it.  they are quite tasty, despite the weirdness factor)


Tony is super creative in the kitchen - he can Top-Chef it and look at the random ingredients we have in our house and make a whole meal out of it.  He's great at making healthy options that a carb-loving, meat-indifferent girl like myself still finds delicious and satisfying. 


Most importantly, he makes peanut butter cookies.


This recipe is so simple but so delicious:




****
EASY PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
(Tony's adaptation of hundreds of recipes like this out there:)

1 cup peanut butter
1 cup sugar
1 large egg
Vanilla

Preheat oven 350°F.

Mix sugar and egg together, then add peanut butter. Roll into balls on the sheet, but flatten them halfway to avoid smooshing in the oven (I learned that word in culinary school).



Bake 10ish minutes at 350.
****


Melt in your mouth, I tell you.

2 comments:

Your comments make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...