Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tuesday by the Numbers

Number of:

·         Years Tony and I have been married, as of today:  3  :)

·         Days left in Maymester:  3
·          Brain cells I have left:  1 1/2
·          Non-school-related thoughts I've had in the past 3 weeks:   4ish
·          Pounds of textbooks I have lugged around:   14
·          Blog posts I have read:   .5
·          Minutes of conversation I have had with T in the past 3 weeks:   15
·          Hours of sleep I will get on Friday night:   12
·         Moments of gratitude and excitement I have felt in the past 3 weeks:  innumerable
·         Years I plan on loving Tony:  112

6 comments:

  1. How much I love this post- 100. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! :) And I'm so glad you're happy with school! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary you crazy kids! I hope you pull your head out of the books long enough to exchange diamonds, the tradish 3rd year present. Buckets of diamonds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary! Way to pull this post together with 1 1/2 brain cells left. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated anniversary (on the blog anyway) :)

    Can't believe you are done! How good does that feel?!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...