Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Updated Home Tour

I realized many of my pictures on the Our Home part of the blog were a little outdated.  So I switched some up - check it out.  It's a nice mix of time periods - Halloween and Christmas 2010! Ha.  Try to see which rooms show snow on the ground outside, and which show falling leaves.

I also added pics of our office, which until now, I've tried to avoid showing.  But in the spirit of keeping it real, I'm opening up.  I spend hours upon hours in this room, studying away.  Tony actually calls it my "study nest" because I usually have piles of books and papers strewn around me at the desk with little pathways carved out.  I cleaned up a bit for these pictures, but I resisted the urge to hide all of the piles of papers on the desk.  That's life, people.



It's a hodgepodge of old furniture and mismatched decor!


It ain't pretty, but it makes for a fine chair to read in by the window.


A History of Georgia, anyone??

I need a better bookshelf.  For reals.


This room needs so much work, but since it's just the office, it's unlikely to see some major changes for a while.  Until then, I will relish our little room with the most natural light of the whole house.  I will even appreciate my pathetic, rickety bookshelf overflowing with textbooks.


If you need me, I'll be in the study nest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...