Saturday, January 14, 2012

Thank You!!

Thanks so much - everyone - for the amazing comments you left on my last post.  I truly appreciated each and every one of them!  I always get overly crazy excited when I find out someone is pregnant, so it means a lot that others do the same!  


And sorry to let that crazy face of mine linger on the top of my blog for a week... I started student teaching this week, so that was a big adjustment!  This semester it's full time, everyday, in addition to my own classes I take twice a week.  It's certainly manageable, but makes for a long day and a very sore back!  I'm in a wonderful school in a 6th grade social studies classroom, so the semester should be quite rewarding!


I'll be spending this long weekend in sweats working on homework.  Hope you are able to enjoy it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...