Thursday, May 24, 2012

Four Years Down

Today Tony and I celebrate 4 years of marriage!! While that sorta sounds like a long time, it really feels like it's been so much longer than that (in a good way - promise!).

Our wedding was one of the happiest days of my life - it was beautiful, intimate, and so much fun!!  My cheeks hurt for days from the permagrin I was sporting.  I think I've said this before - but there are only a few pictures out of the 1000 some that were taken where I'm not smiling a genuine smile - which is saying something for me, as someone who is really bad about smiling naturally for pictures!

Here are some pictures for the fun of it.

[And recaps from past years, if you're into that sorta thing!]









3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! So happy for the two of you -- and how your love has grown so much another person gets to experience it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a little confused for a second, but Kacy was a groomswoman? That is awesome. Happy belated anniversary to our fellow Mayans!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...