Thursday, July 5, 2012

4th Fun

I hope everyone enjoyed the holiday yesterday! We took it easy and relaxed and ate some good food.  The only thing we missed were fireworks - it was just too hot and late for this giant belly.


We celebrated by going to the Peachtree City parade, a major tradition.  Like, people take it very seriously.  (I wrote more on this last year)


The parade goes down one of the main roads in town - and people were putting up their tarps (to claim their spot) on Saturday.  It cracks me up each year to see the roadside turned into a tarp field.


IMG_20120703_183319.jpg
Follow me on instagram - claireity66!



The parade is always fun - most floats throw out candy and you get to feel like a kid again.  This year I let Tony and my mother in law grab the candy while I sat firmly planted in a lawn chair. :)




Oh, golfcarts.










I always think it's so amusing too to see the road turned into a golfcart road on the 4th - it's happy chaos.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...