Friday, May 13, 2016

Last Day of School

Well, it's summer.  (insert mixed emotions emoji here)

I think it will be a good one.  We have a lot going on, so I hope it won't seem too stagnant.  


Anyway, my kids grew (who knew!) between the first day and the last day of school.  I love a good comparison, so here ya go:

Just like last year, it's Harper's legs that make her look so much older. She's in the goofy stage where she cannot muster a true smile for a photo - she's always trying way too hard, or moving. :)


 And little Quinnie - she couldn't even walk on the first day!  Now she won't stop :)

I love these little sisters so so so so much! 




3 comments:

  1. The last days of school are always touchy and one of the most important days in an individuals life.these days are special and lovely.loved this! lots of love from spain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First amd last day of school almost have the same feelings. You fear on both days. It js very difficult to leave school and friends you had there. I am sure you will miss thoae beautiful memories you had during your school time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for sharing this important information iwth us download instagram stories

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...